Contact:Email: hana [dot] jia [dot] kong [at] gmail [dot] com
Office: Simonyi 026
About:I am a postdoc member at the IAS 2021-2023.
I completed my Ph.D. in Spring 2021 at the University of Chicago, under the supervision of J. Peter May and Dan Isaksen.
My research interest is algebraic topology, with a particular emphasis on motivic and equivariant homotopy theory. You can find my CV here.
- The Chow $t$-structure on motivic spectra (submitted)
(with Tom Bachmann, Guozhen Wang, Zhouli Xu)
- Algebraic slice spectral sequences. Doc. Math. 26 (2021), 1085-1119.
(with Dominic Leon Culver, J.D. Quigley)
- The $C_2$-effective spectral sequence for $C_2$-equivariant connective real $K$-theory (submitted)
- Computational tools for twisted topological Hochschild homology of equivariant spectra (accepted at Topology and its Applications)
(with Katharine Adamyk , Teena Gerhardt , Kathryn Hess, Inbar Klang)
This and that
- This year, I am co-organizing the electronic Computational Homotopy Theory Seminar (eCHT). The seminar is online and meet once per month. Please check the seminar webpage if you are interested.
- My name in Chinese: . It was taken from Odes of Bin - Book of Poetry.